Managed futures are increasingly being recognized as an important investment alternative, which may potentially enhance the returns and lower the overall volatility of an investment portfolio.
We’ve collected a variety of resources that are extremely useful in understanding this valuable asset class.
The following information has been prepared by CME Group, a third-party that PGM believes to be reliable. At this time we have not however independently verified any of the information contained in the CME presentations we have included at our site. Please review and utilize this material at your own risk noting that all Futures and Options trading involves the risk of loss. Also that the use of managed futures in an investment portfolio may not mean that you as an investor will be profitable, not experience losses, and/or be able to materially reduce overall return volatility.
CME Managed Futures Video’s
- What are Managed Futures
- The Growth of Managed Futures
- The Benefits of Managed Futures
- Potential to Lower Overall Risk
- Opportunity to Enhance Overall Return
- Broad Diversification Opportunities
- Opportunity to Benefit in a Variety of Economic Conditions
- Reduction of Overall Portfolio Risk
- Managed Futures Trading Strategies
- Investment Opportunities in Managed Futures
- Participants in the Managed Futures Industry
- Evaluating Risks and Understanding Fees
Additionally PGM provides access to manager databases, manager rankings and manager profiles.
To learn more about becoming a Managed Futures client with PGM, please contact:
Jason Allocco | Tel: 646-687-4707 | email@example.com